Income investing is driven by two powerful concepts – dividends and compounding. Listen in to this episode to hear what they are, how they drive your investment income, and ultimately generate wealth.
This Week’s Total Return:
23.94% capital gains + 12.06% income yield.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How, why, and when companies pay dividends to shareholders.
- How Costco gave me a big bonus (and saves us a lot on good vodka).
- The total income our Income Investors Academy Portfolio produces annually.
- How compounding works to deliver profits on top of profits.
- How to say ‘I Love You’ in Dutch. (I hope.)
Links and Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Susan’s Endless Summer Cocktail
2 ounces Vodka
3 ounces Pellegrino Limonata
.5 ounce fresh squeezed lime/filtered water/stevia
Fill a highball glass with ice. Add vodka, limonata, and top with a splash of the fresh lime mixture. Enjoy!
Subscribe To & Review the Total Returns Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Total Returns! If the info and ideas have helped you in your financial journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing folks just like you!