What’s safe like a bond but pays and trades like a high-yield stock? This episode is all about baby bonds aka exchange-traded debt securities. Our secret honey hole of income investing goodness.
This Week’s Total Return:
18.38% capital gains + 11.98% income yield.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What a baby bond is and how it differs from traditional bonds.
- Where baby bonds fall in the ‘capital stack.’
- How and where to buy baby bonds and my tips for investing.
- Risks of investing in baby bonds.
- The two baby bonds that I own and the ones I have on my watchlist.
Links and Resources Mentioned in this Episode
Subscribe To & Review the Total Returns Podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Total Returns! If the info and ideas have helped you in your financial journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more amazing folks just like you!